- Good graphic design skills with a portfolio of previous works to demonstrate it.
- Min. Bachelor’s Degree in Multimedia, Visual Design Communication, or any related major
- Proficient in using Adobe software (Ai, Ps, Ae)
- A passion for environmental issues
- A very good understanding of climate-related issues (especially in a business context), including topics related to net zero emissions and sustainable energy.
- Experience in creating content for social media in various formats (infographics, videos, etc.).
- Self-motivated, capable of working independently with minimal supervision.
- Excellent English proficiency
- Demonstrate flexibility and adaptability to ensure the greatest impact.
Role and Responsibility (Scope of Work)
Regular production of content to deliver campaign messages and knowledge resources on NZH communication channels to increase Net Zero Hub visibility.
- Minimum twelve (12) original-content posts per month on Instagram or LinkedIn based on the provided editorial plan. This entails:
? Making design was made from the campaign brief provided by the campaign team and turned into engaging visual graphics optimized for the channel
? Making at least 1 video (60 – 180 secs)
- Posts outside of regular content, such as event publications or open calls
To apply, please email your CV and a portfolio setting out how you meet the required skills and experience or key responsibilities to [email protected] and [email protected] cc [email protected] with the subject ‘Application: NZH Graphic Designer’
We are expecting the application before August 4, 2022.