- Have working experience in business/stakeholder engagement of at least 3 years.
- Have broad connections with companies or business associations in Indonesia.
- Excellent communication skills and demonstration of collaborative working.
- Can demonstrate flexibility and adaptability in a dynamic working environment.
- Can demonstrate analytical assessment of qualitative and quantitative data.
- Excellent English proficiency
- Good knowledge on sustainability, business and human/child rights, climate change, and community resilience issues, sustainability report
- Master’s degree from a reputable university in a relevant field (social sciences, development studies, economics, management);
- Prior experience of working on business mapping is an asset
- Demonstrated experience, in project management and logical framework approaches as well as on results-based management;
- Able to work with minimum supervision
Scope of Work, Deliverables, and Timeline
The technical expert will be responsible for the delivery of the following activities:
- Identify relevant business sectors and synthesize a list of companies for module testing and training on the module.
- Assess sustainability report and any other publication of the target companies that is relevant for module testing.
- Provide technical input for a need-assessment survey for the companies to identify business understanding, ongoing initiatives, and any gaps related to business and community resilience on disaster climate risk and environment.
- Engage with the businesses for training participation.
- Conduct post-training evaluation through surveys and interviews with the participants.
|1||Develop list of companies for module testing||x||x||x||x|
|2||Conduct pre-survey for need assessment and module finalization||x||x|
|3||Develop list of companies for module training||x||x||x||x||x||x||x|
|4||Engage companies for training participation||x||x||x||x||x||x||x||x||x||x||x||x||x||x||x||x||x||x||x|
|5||Conduct post-training evaluation||x||x||x||x||x|