To assist in the process of engagement, a space or communications forum is needed that allows non-governmental parties in government-run KSP and JIGN processes to support a single map acceleration policy, and be specifically asked to assist:
1) Strengthening the policy of one map in the management and supervision of the environment
2) Supporting open government policy
3) Encourage effective and efficient private (non-governmental) involvement of the private sector (non-government actors)
To resume the discussion, IBCSD held a second Focus Group Discussion (FGD) as a follow-up to the first FGD. The FGD was held on Thursday, July 16, 2018 at 8.30 – 12.30 at Mercantile Club, Jakarta and participated by private companies, business associations and non-governmental organizations and central and local government representatives, with the following objectives:
1) Discussion related to the regulation and mechanism of involvement of non-governmental parties, especially private parties, in the KSP process and JIGN mechanism in the communications space between the government, private, and non-governmental organizations;
2) Discussion on key issues in private sector involvement in KSP and JIGN processes (data confidentiality, data sharing protocol);
3) Proposed establishment of working group to explore & find road map related to key issues in private sector involvement in KSP and JIGN process.